Make your own 3D Christmas popup card with a cool red Christmas truck carrying a Christmas tree from the Christmas trees farm against a snowy forest of white fir trees backdrop!
I hope you like this DIY Christmas truck popup card template! It took me many long hours and countless experiments to make it just right and as easy as possible to make, but I'm very happy with the result, and I hope you will too!
The popup card can be completely flattened so that you can put it inside an enveloppe. You can also leave it open and display it on a coffee table, on top of your fireplace or other places to decorate your house for Christmas.
This Christmas popup card template comes in 6 different formats: SVG, DXF, EPS, PNG, PDF and Silhouette Studio (free and designer version). The easiest is to use the SVG, DXF or Silhouette Studio files to cut the template on light cardstock, but if you do not own a Cricut, Silhouette, Brother or other paper cutting machine, you can also use your printer to print the template and hand cut it (there are lots of curves so it takes patience and care).
For users of Cricut Design Space, there is a special christmas-truck-popup-card-cricut.svg file that is optimized for Cricut. Please click on the "Attach" paperclip icon in Cricut Design Space so that the cuts stay in position.
Once you have cut the template, you will need to make less than 10 folds by following the step-by-step instructions with photos, and then glue the folded template on a card.
Christmas Card dimensions: to be cut on A4 or Letter Size paper or cardboard. The card will be folded in half. You can of course make smaller cards if you want to fit them in a special size of enveloppe, or why not a big popup card for display!
This popup card making kit includes:
- cut files for all elements separated (truck + trees, tree to put inside the back of the truck, and frame of the card), plus cut files for all elements together
- print files with just the outlines for all elements if you do not own a paper cutting machine
- a 3 page PDF with many pictures to show how to fold and assemble the card
The pop-up card template comes in 6 different file formats so that you can use the files for all your needs:
- SVG file to cut with cutting machines like Cricut, Silhouette Portrait, Cameo and other machines that accept SVGs files. Using software like Silhouette Studio Designer Edition, Cricut Design Space, Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL), Make the Cut (MTC) etc. and to edit in software like the free and open source Inkscape vector editor or Adobe Illustrator. You can change the colors, sizes etc.
- DXF files and .studio3 file to cut with the free Silhouette Studio programs that comes with the Silhouette cutting machines
- EPS and PDF files for easy printing
- Transparent PNG file that you can use for digital scrapbooking and digital stamping, to put it on top of your photos etc.
Please note: this is an original Christmas pop up card model that took a lot of love, care and efforts to create, please do not copy it. Thank you!
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
You will receive a zip file that contains all variations in all 6 file formats, and a PDF with instructions and photos.
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you pay with PayPal or a credit card on Etsy, confirmation might take a few minutes.
For help, see Etsy's "Download a Digital Item" information page: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to your physical address. Once you purchase it, Etsy will send you instantly an email (to the e-mail address you use with Etsy) with links to download the files.
- Due to the nature of digital files, I unfortunately cannot offer refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
I hope you will be satisfied with your purchase. If you experience difficulties with the files, please contact me and I will do my best to help you. I strive for five stars customer service.
PERSONAL AND NON-PROFIT USE ONLY
You can use the files for personal use and non-profit use only, no commercial use allowed. Those designs are original designs, absolutely no redistribution in any form and in any place allowed, including platforms and print to order merchandize sites like RedBubble, Zazzle, Society6, SpoonFlower etc. (you can of course use them to make items for yourself, but not to sell them)
I would love to see what you do with my designs, so if you purchase and use this SVG popup card design, please leave an appreciatation with a picture of what you made! Thank you!
All the included designs and files are Copyright 2017 Stéphane Gigandet. They take a lot of work, time and love to create, so please respect that and enjoy the designs for your personal use or for non-profit use only. Thank you.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :-)
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Stéphane Gigandet, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternately, you may mail me at:
Stéphane Gigandet, Interesting Views SARL, 21 rue des Iles, 94100 Saint-Maur des Fossés, France
Once you order, as soon as Etsy processes your payment (usually within minutes), Etsy will send you a link to download a ZIP compressed file that contains all the SVG, DXF, PDF, EPS, PNG and Silhouette Studio files listed in the listing description.
On most recent computers, Mac and Windows, you just need to double click on the ZIP file to open it. You can then move the files to another folder, or just uncompress all the files. You can also right click and then select "Extract all".
1. First download and uncompress the ZIP file. The ZIP file contains files in different file formats (SVG, DXF, PDF, EPS, PNG and .studio3).
2. Launch Cricut Design Space in your browser and create a new project.
3. Click on "Upload" and then on "Upload Image" and "Browse".
4. Select the SVG file you want (depending on your computer and browser settings, SVG files might show as type "Google Chrome HTML document" or similar).
5. In the Upload page, your uploaded SVG designs will be in the "Recently upload images" section, select the designs by clicking on them. You can select multiple designs with Ctrl + click.
8. Click on "Insert Image" to put the designs in your project.
You need to use the provide .studio3 files or the DXF files because the free version of Silhouette Studio does not support.
In Silhouette Studio, just click on "Open" and then select the .studio3 or DXF file you want.
With the provided SVG files, you can use a SVG editor to change the colors of the different layers. I recommend the free Inkscape software for Windows and Mac. You can select each layer, and choose the color. Then click on "Export" to save a PNG file with the design with your custom colors.
Absolutely! It's always a great pleasure to see what you do with my SVG designs. They take a lot of time, care and love to make, but it's an awesome feeling to see them being used to make cool things! The easiest way to send me pictures of what you have done is to use the Etsy reviews, as you can easily attach a picture to your review. You can also send them to me by Etsy conversation or on Facebook. Thank you so much!