Sexy Valentine's Day gift for him: a printable naughty coupons book with hot sexy coupons that are guaranteed to please him! Perfect to make a sexy last minute Valentine gift for him! This printable sexy coupons book contains 20 different erotic coupons with ideas that your boyfriend or husband will certainly love! The naughty coupons printable booklet is great to make a Naughty Valentine last minute gift for boyfriend or for husband that he will remember for a very long time! It's a very easy DIY Sexy Valentine gift. The Valentine Naughty Vouchers book is for adults only!
You can see many examples of the naughty coupons in the images of this listing: "A night out with no panties", "Lingerie Shopping", "Naughty Notes", "Bubble bath for two", "Night of Role Play" etc. there are 20 ideas to put a little bit of spice in the bedroom (and out of it!) to discover.
There are also blank coupons so that you can add your own sexy ideas. And if you send your ideas to me, I will be happy to make extra coupons for you.
2 different covers are also included.
-> The Naughty coupons are indeed naughty and very sexy. If you would like more romantic coupons, try my printable Love Coupons booklet:
-> And I also made a Very Naughty coupons booklet with completely different coupons:
To assemble the naughty coupons printable book, you just need to:
1. Print and cut the sexy coupons that you like, and if you want make your own coupons.
2. Staple the naughty coupons to assemble the booklet.
3. Give the sexy coupons book to your loved one.
4. Watch the huge smile on his face as he reads the coupons!
Naughty coupons booklet size:
- 4 x 2 inches, you can print 10 coupons on 1 Letter size or A4 size sheet of paper.
The naughty coupons for him book is an instant download, you will receive:
- 3 PDFs (1 page each) with the 20 coupons, 2 different covers, and 8 blank coupons
- 1 PDF with all 3 pages for easy and quick printing
- 23 high resolution PNG files with each of the covers, coupons and blank coupon, so that you can print only the coupons you want, or print them at a different size.
Satisfaction is guaranteed! (yours and his!). I strive for complete customer satisfaction and 5 star service. If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase of the naughty coupons gift book, contact me and I will issue a 100% refund, no questions asked. If you do like the printable sexy coupons booklet, please leave a review!
*** INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ***
You will receive a zip file that contains all PDF and PNG files of the sex coupons book.
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you pay with PayPal or a credit card on Etsy, confirmation might take a few minutes.
For help, see Etsy's "Download a Digital Item" information page: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to your physical address. Once you purchase it, Etsy will send you instantly an email (to the e-mail address you use with Etsy) with links to download the files.
I hope you will be satisfied with your purchase. If you experience difficulties with the files, please contact me and I will do my best to help you.
*** PERSONAL AND NON-PROFIT USE ONLY ***
You can use the files for personal use and non-profit use only, no commercial use allowed. Those designs are original designs, absolutely no redistribution in any form and in any place allowed, including platforms and print to order merchandize sites like RedBubble, Zazzle, Society6, SpoonFlower etc. (you can of course use them to make items for yourself, but not to sell them)
All the included designs and files are Copyright 2018 Stéphane Gigandet. They take a lot of work, time and love to create, so please respect that and enjoy the designs for your personal use or for non-profit use only. Thank you.
Happy Valentine's Day! :-)
Check out my other designs in my Etsy shop: https://www.perfectcutsvgfiles.com/
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Stéphane Gigandet, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com . Alternately, you may mail me at:
Stéphane Gigandet, Interesting Views SARL, 21 rue des Iles, 94100 Saint-Maur des Fossés, France
Once you order, as soon as Etsy processes your payment (usually within minutes), Etsy will send you a link to download a ZIP compressed file that contains all the SVG, DXF, PDF, EPS, PNG and Silhouette Studio files listed in the listing description.
On most recent computers, Mac and Windows, you just need to double click on the ZIP file to open it. You can then move the files to another folder, or just uncompress all the files. You can also right click and then select "Extract all".
1. First download and uncompress the ZIP file. The ZIP file contains files in different file formats (SVG, DXF, PDF, EPS, PNG and .studio3).
2. Launch Cricut Design Space in your browser and create a new project.
3. Click on "Upload" and then on "Upload Image" and "Browse".
4. Select the SVG file you want (depending on your computer and browser settings, SVG files might show as type "Google Chrome HTML document" or similar).
5. In the Upload page, your uploaded SVG designs will be in the "Recently upload images" section, select the designs by clicking on them. You can select multiple designs with Ctrl + click.
8. Click on "Insert Image" to put the designs in your project.
You need to use the provide .studio3 files or the DXF files because the free version of Silhouette Studio does not support.
In Silhouette Studio, just click on "Open" and then select the .studio3 or DXF file you want.
With the provided SVG files, you can use a SVG editor to change the colors of the different layers. I recommend the free Inkscape software for Windows and Mac. You can select each layer, and choose the color. Then click on "Export" to save a PNG file with the design with your custom colors.
Absolutely! It's always a great pleasure to see what you do with my SVG designs. They take a lot of time, care and love to make, but it's an awesome feeling to see them being used to make cool things! The easiest way to send me pictures of what you have done is to use the Etsy reviews, as you can easily attach a picture to your review. You can also send them to me by Etsy conversation or on Facebook. Thank you so much!
Apr 28, 2022
Apr 5, 2022
Dec 20, 2021
Oct 9, 2021
Mar 5, 2021