250 Colors Solid Colors Digital Paper Pack. A huge bundle of 250+ 12" x 12" 300 DPI printable scrapbook papers with a light solid colors pattern in all colors in the rainbow and more! Instant download with 250+ high quality and high resolution (300 DPI, 3600x3600 pixels) PNG files (one for each color). This 250+ colors solid colors digital scrapbooking paper is perfect to print for your craft projects like scrapbooking and origami or to use as a solid colors background, backdrop or seamless texture in your digital projects. Personal use and small business use (printed items and less than 100 items only).
■ ■ ■ Medium Light Solid Colors 250 Colors Digital Paper Pack ■ ■ ■
- Number of digital papers: 256 (1 of each color)
- Pattern: Solid Colors / Flat Colors
- Size: 12 x 12 inches
- Resolution: 300 DPI, 3600 x 3600 pixels
- Format: PNG files (better than JPG, see below)
- Colors: 256 colors (Red, Pink, Purple, Deep purple, Indigo, Blue, Light blue, Cyan, Teal, Green, Light green, Lime, Yellow, Amber, Orange, Deep orange, Brown, Gray, Blue grey, White and Black, each in many different shades: light shade, dark shade, pastel colors, neon colors)
- Seamless pattern and texture (you can put several copies of the images next to each other and the pattern will match perfectly)
Each of the 256 files is named with the pattern, color and shade (e.g. vertical-stripes-medium-tinted-pink-500.png) so that you can easily find the color and file you want. It makes it also very easy to match the solid colors patterns with other patterns in the collection (sold separately):
- Solid Colors: https://www.perfectcutsvgfiles.com/listing/616292311
- Polka Dots: https://www.perfectcutsvgfiles.com/listing/616255041
- Diagonal Stripes: https://www.perfectcutsvgfiles.com/listing/616249429
- Vertical Stripes: https://www.perfectcutsvgfiles.com/listing/602441108
- Horizontal Stripes: https://www.perfectcutsvgfiles.com/listing/602445570
- Waves: https://www.perfectcutsvgfiles.com/listing/602458416
- Japanese Waves: https://www.perfectcutsvgfiles.com/listing/602434988
- Tartan Plaid: https://www.perfectcutsvgfiles.com/listing/602438166
- Tropical Hibiscus Flowers: https://www.perfectcutsvgfiles.com/listing/616268085
- And many more! Don't forget to add the shop to your favorites to find them again easily.
You can find other matching patterns on my Etsy shop:
https://perfectcutsvgfiles.com and https://etsy.com/shop/PerfectCutSVGfiles
For your convenience, this solid colors digital papers pack also includes a printable color palette. You can use the color palette to quickly find the color you need, and you can also print the colours palette to see what color you will really get with your printer and ink (all printers are different and you will get different results based on paper and ink used). The color palette is also very helpful if you want to match the color of another paper, piece of fabric, shade of paint etc.
Note on file format: I create PNG files instead of JPEG files because the PNG files can be loaded in all software that uses JPEG files, and they have a superior quality, with pixel perfect images. There is always a loss of quality with JPEG files as they use a lossy compression. JPEG is great for photos, but it is not a good choice for patterns as you will see noise / grains if you zoom. So if you have been using JPG files for clipart and digital paper, do yourself a favor and use PNG files instead.
■ ■ ■ INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ■ ■ ■
You will receive 1 zip file containing more than 250 digital papers of all colors in the rainbow:
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you pay with PayPal or a credit card on Etsy, confirmation might take a few minutes.
For help, see Etsy's "Download a Digital Item" information page: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to your physical address. Once you purchase it, Etsy will send you instantly an email (to the e-mail address you use with Etsy) with links to download the files.
- Due to the nature of digital files, I unfortunately cannot offer refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
I hope you will be satisfied with your purchase. If you experience difficulties with the files, please contact me and I will do my best to help you. I strive for five stars customer service.
■ ■ ■ PERSONAL AND SMALL BUSINESS COMMERCIAL ONLY ■ ■ ■
The digital papers and files are for personal use or small business commercial use (only for printed and handcrafted items, and less than 100 items).
No redistribution of any kind is allowed.
All the included patterns, designs and files are Copyright 2018 Stéphane Gigandet.
■ ■ ■ THANK YOU! ■ ■ ■
I would love to see what you do with my digital papers, so if you purchase and use this digital scrapbook paper pack, please leave an appreciation with a picture of what you made! Thank you!
If you like this digital paper pack, have a look at my other matching digital scrapbooking papers.
You can find them all on https://www.perfectcutsvgfiles.com/
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Stéphane Gigandet, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternately, you may mail me at:
Stéphane Gigandet, Interesting Views SARL, 21 rue des Iles, 94100 Saint-Maur des Fossés, France
Once you order, as soon as Etsy processes your payment (usually within minutes), Etsy will send you a link to download a ZIP compressed file that contains all the SVG, DXF, PDF, EPS, PNG and Silhouette Studio files listed in the listing description.
On most recent computers, Mac and Windows, you just need to double click on the ZIP file to open it. You can then move the files to another folder, or just uncompress all the files. You can also right click and then select "Extract all".
1. First download and uncompress the ZIP file. The ZIP file contains files in different file formats (SVG, DXF, PDF, EPS, PNG and .studio3).
2. Launch Cricut Design Space in your browser and create a new project.
3. Click on "Upload" and then on "Upload Image" and "Browse".
4. Select the SVG file you want (depending on your computer and browser settings, SVG files might show as type "Google Chrome HTML document" or similar).
5. In the Upload page, your uploaded SVG designs will be in the "Recently upload images" section, select the designs by clicking on them. You can select multiple designs with Ctrl + click.
8. Click on "Insert Image" to put the designs in your project.
You need to use the provide .studio3 files or the DXF files because the free version of Silhouette Studio does not support.
In Silhouette Studio, just click on "Open" and then select the .studio3 or DXF file you want.
With the provided SVG files, you can use a SVG editor to change the colors of the different layers. I recommend the free Inkscape software for Windows and Mac. You can select each layer, and choose the color. Then click on "Export" to save a PNG file with the design with your custom colors.
Absolutely! It's always a great pleasure to see what you do with my SVG designs. They take a lot of time, care and love to make, but it's an awesome feeling to see them being used to make cool things! The easiest way to send me pictures of what you have done is to use the Etsy reviews, as you can easily attach a picture to your review. You can also send them to me by Etsy conversation or on Facebook. Thank you so much!
Jul 8, 2022
Jun 29, 2022
I will never have to buy cardstock again!
Jun 5, 2022
Apr 29, 2022
Oct 21, 2021